Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Admissions forms and more ...

Would you like to apply to our undergraduate program in Korean or to our undergraduate program in Global Law? If you do, we can help!

First, contact one of our professors.  Talk to them about your goals and study plans.  Let us know that you are applying so that we can help you step-by-step.

Next, apply! You'll need the forms.  
  • Try here for English language forms.  
  • Try here for Chinese language forms. 
The telephone number to call Soongsil admissions is +82-2-820-0049.